This is my first attempt at using taping to create a geometric multicoloured pattern. It was a slow and quite difficult process, and I can’t say that I loved the outcome, but I am most definitely going to be trying it again, as I know this mani has lots of potential.
As with all manis I do that require taping, I use just regular tape that I cut into strips, as I have yet to find a nail tape that is not too sticky (I feel like really sticky tape tends to mess up manis I do with them). However, this means that often times the width of any stripes are not quite the same, so I am still on the hunt for perfect nail tape that doesn’t hold on too strong.
Anyway, I do quite like the finished result, I like the colours I put together here, and I am excited to try this again with a new colour palette.
Thanks for reading!