Sunday 19 May 2013

Matte and Gloss Leopard Print

I've done a few different variations on leopard print nails, and this is a very subtle version that I came up with, matte and gloss black leopard print.
This manicure was quite a hard one to get good pictures of, I hopefully have managed to show the leopard print here, but trust me, the effect is much better in real life!

Leopard Print Mani

Black Leopard Print Nail Art

Leopard Print Nails

Matte and Gloss Leopard Print Mani

In order to create this mani, I painted my nails with a couple of layers of black nail polish as my basecoat, waited for it to dry then added a matte topcoat. Once that had dried, I painted on the leopard pattern with a nail art brush, using a gloss topcoat nail polish.

I love this mani, though I must say, with all matte polish I've used, the matte effect seems to dull down with time - especially if you use a moisturiser regularly - so this is not a long lasting mani!

Any tips for how to keep a matte mani matte?


Thanks for reading!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment